DRUG ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF STREDIC™ oil
Issued for Doctor’s convenience
To be used by Hospital, Laboratory & Registered Medical Practitioner
Each 10ml prepared from:-
Maha Mash Taila—————————2.0 ml
Gandhpura Taila—————————-2.0 ml
AYUROKINETICS FACTS & ETHICS >>>
Mahanarayan Taila :
Mahanarayan Oil is a very famous herbal oil used in Ayurvedic treatment of arthritis, paralysis, and eye diseases. This oil is used for external application
It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Facial palsy, Hearing loss, Deafness, Paraplegia, tremors, Neck rigidity/Torticollis, Lock jaw, wasting of hands and legs, Oligospermia, Infertility, Tooth ache, bloating, Headache, Glossal palsy, Dental Pain, Mania/Psychosis, Hump-back/Kyphosis, Fever.
It is used in anti aging treatment. It is used to external application.
Mahanarayana Tailam ingredients:
960 g of each of coarse powder of –
Bilva – Bael (root) – Aegle marmelos
Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry / Indian ginseng – Withania somnifera
Brihati – Indian Nightshade (root) – Solanum indicum
Swadamshtra – Tribulus terrestris
Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
Bala – Country mallow (root) – Sida cordifolia
Paribhadra – Erythrina variegate
Kshudra – Solanum xanthocarpum
Kathila – Boerhaavia diffusa
Atibala – Abutilon indicum
Agnimantha – Premna corymbosa / mucronata Root
Prasarini – Paederia foetida
Patala – Trumpet (root) – Sterospermum suaveolens
Water for decoction – 98.304 liters, boiled and reduced to 24.576 liters.
Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum – 6.144 kg
Ajadugdha – Goat milk – 6.144 liters
Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus – juice extract – 6.144 liters
Paste prepared with 96 g of fine powder of each of –
Rasna- Pluchea lanceolata
Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry / Indian ginseng (root) – Withania somnifera
Mishi – Indian Dill (fruit) 0 Anethum sowa / Peucedanum graveolens
Daru – Himalayan Cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
Kushta – Saussurea lappa
Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
Prishniparni – Root – Uraria picta
Mudgaparni – Phaseolus trilobus
Mashaparni – Teramnus labialis Spreng.
Agaru – Aquilaria agallocha
Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
Saindhava – Rock Salt
Mamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
Haridra – Turmeric Rhizome – Curcuma Longa
Daruharidra – Tree turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata
Shaileya – Parmelia perlata
Chandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
Pushkara – Inula racemosa
Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
Manjishta – Indian Madder (root) – Rubia cordifolia
Yashtimadhu – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
Tagara – Indian Valerian (root) – Valeriana wallichi
Abda – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
Jivaka – Malaxis acuminata D.Don / Microstylis wallichii Lindl.
Rishabhaka – Manilkara hexandra (Roxb.) Dubard / Mimusoops hexandra Roxb.
Meda – Polygonatum cirrhifolium
Mahameda – Polygonatum verticillatum
Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
Ksheera Kakolii – Lilium polyphyllum
Riddhi – Habenaria intermedia
Vriddhi – Habenaria intermedia
Ambu – Pavonia odorata
Vacha – Sweet flag (rhizome) – Acorus calamus
Sthauneya – Clerodendrum infortunatum Linn./ viscosum Vent. Gaertn.
Vrishchikali – Boerhavia erecta
Choraka – Angelica glauca
Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora – 48 g
Kashmeera – Saffron – Crocus sativus – 48 g
Mrigamada – Musk – 48 g
Mahamas Taila :
Mahamasha thailam is one of the powerful Ayurveda oil, widely used for many neurological conditions. Masha means black gram, which is the main ingredient of this oil.
Mahamasha thailam benefits:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy,
- It is used to treat deafness, tinnitus. For this, it is either used to instill a few drops directly into ear or by internal administration.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries, and in treatment of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- It is used in Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
- It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people.
Externally it is used in all types of oil treatments like Massage, Dhara treatment, Shirovasti etc.
Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
Prinshnaparni – Urarica picta
Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
Brihati – Solanum indicum
Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
Mahavishgarbha taila :
It is used for gentle massage in lumber, Cervical spondylosis, in stiffness is prominent. It is also used in joint pain in legs, frozen shoulder, Sciatica and weekness in hands or legs, Paralysis etc.
Gandhapura taila :
Indian Winter Green (Gandhapura taila) oil contains 98% methyl salicylate which is a well-known analgesic. When applied topically, it alleviates the pain associated with rheumatism, neuralgia and sciatica.
- Pain and inflammation due to musculoskeletal disorders such as sprains, strains, tendonitis, capsulitis and bursitis
- Lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, hip and knee joint pain and muscular pain
- Muscle stiffness and sports injuries
- Arthralgia related to osteoarthritis, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, sciatica and lumbago
Tarpeen oil :
It is also used for Pain-killing property
Daru Haldi :
Daruhaldi(Berberis aristata) is used in Ayurvedic medicine from long time. It has hypoglycaemic, antibacterial, antifungal, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective and antioxidant activities.
Barberry(Daruhaldi) or Tree Turmeric is a large thorny medicinal herb which is found in Himalayan region at height of 2000-3000 meter, Nilgiri hills in south India, Srilanka, Bhutan, and hilly areas of Nepal.
Daruhaldi is used to treat liver, ulcers, fever, infection in intestine, inflammation, cuts, wounds, eye and skin diseases, diarrhoea etc.
Majith (Manjith) is an important medicinal herb used as Ayurveda medicine since time immemorial. In Traditional Healing of India the Traditional Healers are using it with hundreds of other herbs in form of promising Herbal Formulations. In these formulations central role is played by Majith. In treatment of Anal Fistula (Fistula-in-ano) the Traditional Healers of different parts of India use it in different ways. Majority of the formulations are not mentioned in ancient literature related to different systems of medicines in India and other countries.
Guggul botanically known as Commiphora Mukul, it is from Burseraceae family, and commonly known as Commiphora Mukul, Guggul and Balsamodendrom Mukul. Guggul is a small shrub or a tree; it bears thorns on its branches. Guggul contain small leaves those very similar to that of a neem tree flowers of guggul are red in color and bears fruit that are elliptical in shape and soft in nature.
Guggul can be found everywhere in India. Guggul is a very valuable herbal medicine. It is widely used for obesity and cholesterol. It is also known as fat burning agent all over the world. Guggul is a very important and trustworthy herb in ayurvedic medicine. Basically it is used almost in every kind of illness due to its amazing treating power.
It is one of the oldest and most famous herbs in ayurvedic medicine. Guggul contains strong purifying and rejuvenating properties and its lipid regulating. Guggulu known as ushan virya herb i.e. it has hot potency, therefore has a killer nature of the diseases cause by vata dosha prominence. But its effects are also seen in suppressing all the three aggravated dosha therefore it works as tridosha suppressant. Guggul gets these properties as it contains tickt and katu rasa. Guggul is only used after purification (shudhikar) in milk; it should never be used in raw form. Though there are seen no serious side effects of guggul but sometime prolonged use may be associated with mild stomach upset. It may stimulate the thyroid and uterus, so it is best to avoid in cases of hyperthyroidism and pregnancy. Guggul can cause some side effect in some people like- anorexia, abdominal pain, skin rash and diarrhea. But modern extracts are more purified and fewer side effects have been reported with long-term use.
The usage and benefits of Guggul, An Ayurvedic Herbal:
- Guggul is used in reducing fat levels from body and used as anti obesity agent since centuries.
- It works as rasayan i.e. used in promoting youth ness with long life.
- It relaxes the muscles which helps relieve menstrual pain.
- It has been very dominantly used in arthritic pains. It also possesses the property that helps in reversing the degenerative changes that has occurred in joint and bones.
- It helps in relieving pain and swelling, it is believed in strengthening nervous system of the body due to this property.
- Guggulu has properties, which is indicated in hypertension.
- In lowering blood pressure levels and maintaining it to normal levels Guggul plays a very important role.
- It acts as blood purifier therefore it is used in skin diseases.
- Guggul also known as heart tonic that strengthens the heart.
- Guggul also works in strengthening our digestive system.
- It is also known for improving our immune system; its good results are seen in leprosy and eczema.
- Guggulu water is widely used to gargle to get relieve from tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, upper respiratory tract infection and throat irritation etc.
- Guggul increased HDL cholesterol, which is needed by the body and lowers LDL cholesterol.
- It is seen helpful in upper respiratory tract infection as it works as expectorant by helping in suppressing kapha dosha, which is the main culprit in causing wet cough.
- Guggul helps in relieving pain and swelling, due to this property it is also believed in strengthening nervous system of the body.
DIRECTIONS >>> Apply wet externally over Pain & Inflammation area or As directed by Physician
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Source : Bhaishajya Ratnavali Vatavyadhi Rogadhikara – 151 – 162 (Mahanarayan Taila)
Bhaishajya Ratnavali – Vatavyadhi Prakarana – 26/570-577 (Mahamas Taila)
Pathak Ayurvedic Pharmacy (Mahavishgarbha Taila)
BimBima (Daru Haldi)
™ : Trademark Under Registration
If you have any problem with above related Article, Report it at “email@example.com“